Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memories

Ok so I got this off of Rosie's blog...

Here is a fun little game…Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn’t matter if you’ve known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark…get set…blog your memories!!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Ok it may not be a happy memory for you but i get an enormous chuckle each time i think about sitting around grandma's kitchen table and making stories up about Jason :) But I also remember following the leprechan's (sp?) footprints all around grandma's house to look for his pot of gold.
And saturdays out at Lincoln City :)

The Crandall Family said...

My favorite Natalie memory was... I know I've talked about it a lot, but I smile everytime I think about Natalie making the most foriegn noise I've ever heard while pretending an alien was coming out of her tummy. She can be pretty funny while stuck in trafic for two hours in sticky D.C. summer heat!!!

Melissa said...

the jason moments will always be a favorite, and she does do a killer impression of an alien coming out of your gut. but my fave is when kennedy was like only 5 months old nattie picked up kenna and held her in front of her smooshed up like a little clam and ran around the house with her arms stretched out with kenna "flying" this was soon dubbed "the podracer" this was after Star Wars the Phantom Menace had been out for a while.