Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catch Me If You Can

I have a great job. I work for a company called Horizon Financial. I can honestly say I have never had a job that has fit me so well. For the last few months I've been assisting with the planning for Horizon Financial's 4th annual Client Retreat. I'm so excited for this event. Last year they brought in author David McCullough for the key note speaker. He is an incredible historian and orator. That evening was inspiring and one I'll probably never forget. This year is going to be equally as exciting. Horizon Financial has lined up Frank Abagnale as the key note speaker. Frank who ya say? Have you seen the movie Catch Me If You Can with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks? This is Frank Abagnale's story - they have brought in the real Frank Abagnale for this event. Here's a clip from the trailer:

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Im so happy I get to come. I wouldn't mind looking at some life ins. literature as well ;)

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jodi said...

My dad had him come in for one of the conferences he did for Black and Decker. He said he was AMAZING! I'm jealous. I think it would be fascinating to hear his story.