Monday, August 3, 2009

CAT FIGHT!

So I have two kitty cats. They are usually pretty happy together but there is the occasional play fight. Emmie just has to remind Gretel that she's older, fatter, and the boss. I say play fight because they'll bite and scratch but in the end it ends up their giving each other baths. Typical girl behavior - "You little brat I'm gonna rip your hair out" - five minutes later - "I'm so sorry, you wanna barrow my sweater?" This time I think Emmie went a little too far. Saturday morning we woke up and Gretel had a nice shiner. Just to make sure it wasn't anything worse she went and visited Dr. Gubler today. Sure enough it's the equivalent of a human black eye.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

love the ninja cats. hope she feels better - good thing she doesn't need the sally noodle! :)