Monday, August 31, 2009

Full Throttle

Curse Lissa for introducing me to Full Throttle! Last weekend I had my first taste of Full Throttle Orange. It’s the childhood memory of the orange drink from McDonalds mixed with bubbles and a whole lot of caffeine. It turns me into the giggly spaz teenager I once was. I hadn’t thought of my initial taste until the day of Alvin’s birthday. I got him up at 6:00 am to have breakfast at Doug & Emmy’s before I had class. After my energy tank was on E and I had to get to school. *BING* Why not grab a Full Throttle?! (In Dean’s words they’re “Heaven”) Class was great and I was a fabulous participant. Anyhow, to keep up with the day’s fun filled plans, I drank two more. In total I took in three Full Throttle energy drinks that day. In just one 16 oz can there is 144 mg of caffeine! So all in all I had 432 mg of caffeine flowing through my veins. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Well, with such great highs come plummeting lows. It took a day to rid most of the caffeine from my system but when my body started feeling the after effects Sunday it wasn’t very pretty. It was an out of body experience. I thought PMS was bad. There I was yelling at Alvin for supporting me. Then the tears came, “What’s wrong with me?” I literally could see how ridiculous I was being but couldn’t do anything to stop it. So there’s a price to be paid to get the Full Throttle version of Nattie.



4 comments:

Nat said...

You can just apologize
-Alvin lol...

Melissa said...

man, that story started out really funny, then sort of let me down. lol... you need to pace yourself friend! i have only ever shared one can with someone, let alone drink 3 whole cans in one day. yikers. but they are tasty huh. mmm...

Rosie said...

You'll notice there is full disclosure on the cans:
Fury and Blue Demon :)
Guess they both got you! No more of those little missy. Love alvin's comment.

mandi said...

There's a reason it's called the Word of WISDOM. *Kisses*