Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Midnight Snack


Alvin rarely comes to bed when I head to sleep. He'll come and tuck me in and then go study, play CS, watch Bones, etc. Last night was just the same. He'll eventually crawl up next to me around midnight. Another random thing about Alvin is that he has started to love cabbage. His Irish mother tried to get him to eat it but he passed it up each time until recent. So... this morning we're getting up for work/school and he admits to me that after I went to bed he was craving cabbage. He cut up the remaining head of cabbage left in our fridge, boiled it, salted it, and ate it all around midnight. (eww..) It's one thing to have cabbage with pork chops and apple sauce but as a midnight snack... I married a silly Irish boy didn't I?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

is he doing some strange drug that makes you crave awful food? have you ever had sugar, or pcp??

Jen said...

That is just WEIRD! Maybe he's pregnant?!?