Sunday, November 8, 2009

Got the Gratefuls

This morning I woke up with the gratefuls. It's a strange virus that can be highly contagious. Na, but in all seriousness I woke up feeling extremely blessed for all the individuals in my life. If you don't find you're name on this list please don't feel offended - just post a comment and I'll be sure to tell you why I'm grateful for you too!

Family:
Alvin: I'm grateful for your energy that I will work my whole life to keep up with.
Dad: I'm grateful for your drive, it's what makes you "Bill King".
Mom: I'm grateful for your love of the gospel and your spot on pep talks.
Jen: I'm grateful for your excitement for life and all things beautiful.
Sam: I'm grateful that you got your parent's love of learning new things.
Sarah: I'm grateful for your love of all things girly. Keep up the High School Musical karaoke!
Mary: I'm grateful for your sweetness and your innocent little mind.
Rosie: I'm grateful for your constant concern and love. (You'll always be my second mom.)
Jimmy: I'm grateful for your willingness to provide for your family.
Jackson: I'm grateful for funny little sayings and your cute little self.
Billy: I'm grateful for your genuine attitude and your talented mind.
Brooklyn: I'm grateful for your laugh, patience with Bill, and love of the out doors.
Melissa: I'm grateful for your sense of humor and your desire to do what is right.
Dean: I'm grateful for your love of your girls and awesome daddy/husband skills.
Kennedy: I'm grateful for your creativity, love of animals, and tender heart.
Ava: I'm grateful for your distinct little personality and your love of all things McQueen.
Allie: I'm grateful for your self assured little soul that keeps your parents on their toes.
Loraine: I'm grateful for your goodness. There's not a thing you wouldn't do or give for another.
Stuart: I'm grateful for your love of learning and teaching.
Russell: I'm grateful for your protective demeanor toward your wife and baby girl.
Chrystal: I'm grateful for your example of how to do it all.
Celeste: I'm grateful for your sweet little smile and that you're a perfect mix of your parents.
Greg: I'm grateful for your service to others in need and positive attitude.
Daniel: I'm grateful for your work ethic and willingness to do what it takes.
Hayley: I'm grateful for your love of all things vintage and your caring attitude.
Vinny: I'm grateful for your curious little being that makes you so smart.
Annie: I'm grateful for your never ending happy attitude, you light up a room.
Jenny: I'm grateful for your desire to do what is right and determination.
Derrick: I'm grateful for your love of Jenny and willingness to make anything work.
Grandma Noreen: I'm grateful for your love of your family and example of determination.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

thanks, that was really sweet!

Rosie said...

im grateful i have my futz in my life. i adore you.

Jen said...

How cute are you!! Thanks for that!