Sunday, January 17, 2010

RE: What the what?!

So I guess I'd better 'splain a little about my previous posting.

I went to purchase some new garms at the distribution center and they are no longer making the carinessa bottoms. I was informed that they've remade them and are now called the carinessa II's. The fabric is a little different, the waist band is thicker, and there's no lace at the bottom to keep them in place. So what they've done is made these exactly like the mens minus the peter hole. Alvin's concerned that he'll accidentally wear mine without thinking. I'm not convinced I love these quite yet. The sweet older brother at the distribution center proceeded to tell me (and demonstrate with hand gestures) that these are made for a more shapely type woman. That I am! Well I guess I can't be too picky but I sure did love the original carinessa bottoms.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

ouch, that hurts. "more shapely type women?" what they do succeed in doing is giving me the worst wedgies on the planet. i am not a letter writer, but i may have to this time. ps i feel awkward discussing g's on a blog.

Kendra and Lance said...

What!?!?! Those are the only kinds I wear!! I guess I'm gonna have to try and keep mine for as long as I possibly can before I go get some new pairs! Thanks for informing me so I'm not so disappointed next time!

Unknown said...

why do they do these things to us? ESPECIALLY when one has to order online and can't see them before buying. Jerks!