Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rosie & Jack


Dear Friends and Family;

I need to ask a special favor. My dear sweet sister Rosie and her precious little boy Jack are going through a tremendously difficult time in their lives. If you could pray, fast, etc. for them I would be extremely grateful. I love these two with all my heart and it is unbelievably hard to watch the pain they have to endure. Tonight all I could think of to do was to kneel down in prayer with Rosie and plead with our Heavenly Father that through the power of the Atonement that her pain and hurt would be relieved if not taken away completely. I know Heavenly Father will make her whole again and heal her heart.

Loads of love and gratitude for all of your support on their behalf!
Nattie

2 comments:

tamrandfamily said...

I will pray for all of you! Rosie is blessed to have such a loving and compassionate sister.Your light radiates...thanks for the great example you are Natalie...oh yes and....I miss you~

Andi Fitz said...

Oh no. That sounds terrible! I will for sure keep you guys in my prayers.