Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hiking up in Brighton

How come when you have a day off you can't sleep in? Friday was my day off and I was up at 6:00 am. To Alvin's surprise I was waking him up at 7:00 am wondering if he wanted to go on a hike. Very not like me. We drove up to Brighton and hiked up to Mary Lake and Catherine Lake. It was a perfect morning to go for a little hike. It was beautiful up there. Here's a few pictures of our little adventure. Shh don't tell anyone but Nessie, our under water ally has relocated to Mary Lake.

5 comments:

tamrandfamily said...

How fun Natalie-sorry I called during your hike :( oops! I used to hike to Lake Mary every summer!!It's a beautiful hike!

matt and sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't thought about Mary Lake in years. We used to hike it every 24th. Good times!

Melissa said...

look at how sporty you two are!!!! thats fantastic. i am jealous.

The Crandall Family said...

Way to go on your day off!!!! That lake looks way pretty! love ya!

Anonymous said...

that looks so lovely. i bet you were most pleased with yourself! :)
I loved the nessie comment - as i am convinced all these "fresh water lakes" are secretly all connected :