Thursday, September 25, 2008

Got Religion?


This weekend is going to be fun filled with religious goings ons. Friday night my family is headed to a farewell party for my Uncle and Aunt Fairbanks. They have been called to serve a mission in India. Holy cow, right? (Did you catch the pun there - you did didn't ya? lol) They will be over much of the humanitarian aid over there. What a culture shock from Anchorage, Alaska to India! My heart and prayers go out to them on this new endeavor! Saturday I am headed down to the conference center to attend the General Relief Society Meeting with my mom, sisters, aunt, and cousins. The estrogen that is going to fill that conference center will be so thick you could cut it with a knife. The program fans will be going, the water works will be running, and the rolaids will be passed around like candy! I can't wait!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

ick, rolaids. you forgot to add the perma- grins!

Rosie said...

With the creased eyes. Supporting the speaker with your smile :) Wish I could come!

tamrandfamily said...

You have a way with words...love it!! Have fun this weekend, I bet you love your free fridays! Do something fun besides school work!! :)

matt and sarah said...

I caught the pun! Ha ha! Your posts always make me laugh.

Jodi said...

Ha- I hope you guys are there tonight! It will be fun.