Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Surgery Blahs



Tomorrow I’m going under the knife! It’d be nice if the procedure was some type of plastic surgery. Nip here, tuck there… KA Pow! It could be like extreme makeover as I enter the room full of family and friends looking completely changed! Oh man… if I had the chance I’d have Lasik, a nose job, a little lipo, you know… the works! I’ll pretend that is what is actually happening tomorrow. Unfortunately the extreme makeover won’t be on my exterior body. I’m going in to have a D&C. Coming to will be a bummer. But hey I could still leave the hospital in stilettos and lip stick!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Yuck- sorry about the surgery. If it makes you feel any better, I had one (a D&C) and it wasn't that bad, meaning the recovery. But, it is still not fun and a pain to go through with.

Melissa said...

her doesn't need a nose job!!!
you should have alvin take video of your face while they get you ready for surgery. i always love the look on your face when they bring on the needles. ya, so, good luck with that! love you, i have been saying prayers.

Rosie said...

Loves to you! you're in our prayers

tamrandfamily said...

I hope you are doing okay..we are thinkin of you! :) Hope Alvin is taking good care of you...right Alvin?

Andi Fitz said...

Hey Nat I'm sorry you are having surgery! What is a D&C? I know you are going to laugh at me for asking that.

Nat said...

Thanks guys for all your nice comments. Andi a D&C is where they clean out the lining of the uterus. They found a polyp - I wanted to call my old doctor to say I TOLD YOU SO! Anywho - it wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact I don't remember a thing. Because I have always have had bad cramps the pain afterward felt like just another walk in the park.