Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Come on!



It's the day after this crazy historical election. Obama won with a landslide. All I can hear around me is trash talk. "Obama the Anti-Christ", and so on. I'm sure you've heard it too living in this great state of Utah. I'm not one for talking politics. I like to have researched the issues before I will even comment so I don't get badgered into a corner. Even then there's talk that just shouldn't be out there. Obama won - disrespect him all you want before the election but now that over 3/4's the nation has put him in office it's time to respect the position. This is how democracy works folks! I respect the man that is walking into this hell hole of a situation with a smile on his face!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

hell ya sister!!!!! i agree one thousand percent.

matt and sarah said...

Amen to that! We just need to keep our country and it's leaders in our prayers. We'll work our way out of this mess!

tamrandfamily said...

I am with you Nat!! Even my kids are hearing crap at school about how we are all going to die! Oh please-there needs to be respect for him as our next president!:)

The Crandall Family said...

Amen sister!!! Respect and faith is what our country needs, not more negativity and mug slinging. If you believe in the system and democracy give the elected officals your respect whether or not you agree with their policies. And as said previously pray for our leaders to make good decisions!

Vanessa & Kendall said...

Couldn't agree with you more! Anyone who WANTS to be the president with as many problems as we are facing deserves respect!