Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dr. Rodgers & the wanna-be Cindy Lauper




I managed to get Alvin to dress up this year... Chillin in scrubs wasn't so bad but he shaved off his goat leaving his mustache. Very classy don't you think? He started to give me the creeps actually. I pulled together an 80's outfit but since it's kind of back in style people thought that's just how I dress normally... yipes! Step, clap, step, clap... I think that's how it's supposed to go. I'm just greatful I dodged adolescence in the 80's by a hair (ha ha no pun intended). We had a fun night though. My sister threw a "Twilight" themed party. She went all out, I mean fresh red roses everywhere, votive candles floating in "blood", and even the cups were labeled "type O-, AB +, & A-..." So kudos to her! Her girls are always so dang cute too! Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween as well!

5 comments:

tamrandfamily said...

Oh fun!! My daughter Maddy and I were 80's girls too! Ya, that was my era so it was fun to go back in time! Looks like you had fun!

matt and sarah said...

Ha ha! Alvin's mustache cracks me up. It sounds like you had a lot of fun! What a good idea for a party theme!

Melissa said...

yeah!!! thank you so much for coming out here to hang out with us! we had a great time and will definitely have to do it again next year...or the next time it falls on a friday night! and dr. alvin/sexual predator/70's movie star was such a huge sport to dress up, tell him thank you!!!

Melissa said...

are you gonna send me some of the pictures you took on friday night? i am dying to see them :)

The Crandall Family said...

sweet mustache! Nat you were looking pretty hot too!! :) glad your weekend was fun. Lets get together soon!