Sunday, December 14, 2008

Crikey!


Last night Alvin and I went to see Australia. (I tried to convince him to see Twilight again but it didn't go over.) But I love all things Baz Luhrmann; Strictly Ballroom, Romeo & Juliet, and Moulin Rouge. I think the best way to describe Australia is Pearl Harbor mixed with Man From Snowy River (both favorites). A few warnings though; it's three hours and I cried all the way home. Alvin served his mission in Australia so I was the annoying wife interrupting, "Is that how you remember it?... Did you ever go to Faraway Downs?..." He's promised that someday he'll take me over there and experience the real deal. Maybe for our 35th anniversary!

1 comment:

The Crandall Family said...

We went this weekend, also. We need to get together now that Alvin has a break from school.