Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cross Your T's & Dot Your I's!

Alvin's interview at the University of Utah begins tomorrow going on through Friday. I'm crossing my fingers, my eyes, my toes, etc... that this will go smoothly for him. I have all the confidence in the world that just being himself will blow them out of the water. Being accepted to the U would be killer! They have an amazing PT program, doable tuition, and the farthest we'd have to move is 20 minutes south! We really appreciate all the prayers. I love you sugar and know you've got much more than it takes!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

"if ya'll dont know by now, im talkin bout chi town" -in reference to your killer new playlist.
good luck tomorrow alvin! we love you!

Rosie said...

Good luck!! by the way LOVE the picture it reminded me of my PMS :)

Jen said...

I love that pic, that's how I feel most of the time! We love you Alvin! GO GET 'EM!!!