Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year, New Phone, New Number


There wasn't any success in finding my cell phone. You don't realize just how much you need a cell phone until it's gone. Although it was nice holiday shopping without the interuptting phone call, "Where are you? When are you gonna be home?". But after the scary commute home last night I decided I should probably get a new phone. Unfortunately I wasn't able to keep my old number. My new number is 801-425-6315 (of which I'm very pleased, it's got a nice rhyme to it...lol) With the loss of my old sim card I don't have any of the contacts I previously did - if you could leave me your number so I could put it in my new phone I'd appreciate it!

2 comments:

The Crandall Family said...

I had better be top of the list :)

Kristen Crandall
801-589-6671
Cort Crandall
435-6285

glad your reachable again!

Melissa said...

so, are you trying to imply that i call too much requesting the time in which you will be returning home.???