Wednesday, February 4, 2009

High School Memories Tag

I was Tagged by Krissy...

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Not in High School. I couldn’t stand the boys my own age - not that the older ones were winners either.
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? A red Nissan Frontier.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Sure did, the summer before sophomore year in Coach Cullimore’s class!
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? No – I had a small group of friends.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? No, I don’t know how to flirt. Rosie and I think that just cause we looked at the guy he should obviously know feelings… lol.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Not in high school but I was a mean percussionist at Kaysville Jr.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? Ya, this one time at yearbook camp…
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Na…
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Dear Old David High School, We’ll Fight for you… We’re up to snuff and we never ever ever bluff (who wrote that?)
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Ms. Barnett (English)
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Wherever there was an open seat.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Davis High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Davis Darts, Brown and Gold
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Yes, David Burolla
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? HELL NO!
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? Actually being there and the look on my counselor’s face when my name was read… lol
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? There was a dedicated day for that?
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Yearbook… teehee
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Sadly yes, Come on Weight Watchers…
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? 10th – Kyler Williams. 11th – Russell Triplett. 12th – Scott Erickson.
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Krissy might drag me there.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Only one… I worked at Affinity Auto for a while as a lot tech – I’m really good at detailing cars but not my own…


Tag you're it!!!

5 comments:

The Crandall Family said...

Ha, good memories in that old red truck!

Melissa said...

Thinking about highschool just now made something inside of me die a little.

mandi said...

I love to steal your tags nat.

Corie said...

I had forgotten about looking at others blogs. I had a little time during Bellas ,morning nap, and thought I'd swing by. Your entries crack me up! I miss you- I'm coming down- we need a costa vida lunch! When? You tell me. And tell Hal I said Hi!

Michelle said...

It's fun hearing about your highschool days. I went to Layton, that means we're rivals! j/k