Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Shower

It's been a busy few weeks. Last weekend I threw my best friend Kristen a baby shower. We had a great turn out. I think about 17 ladies came to help us celebrate. Sadly I forgot to pull my camera out during all the festivities. I think my favorite part was Julie Wilding's gift; she brought Krissy much needed diapers and wipes but wrapped in between was her 1998 bowling plaque. This is of course to hang over the baby's crib to inspire greatness. (lol) As part of the decorations I made a diaper cake. (This was the only thing left to photograph.) Another part of the decoration was a clothes line clipped with onesies. We found a onesie left over and it became Emmies new t-shirt. (Poor cat...)

4 comments:

Rosie said...

That cake is so cute, I would have no idea how to create that. Emmie looks super cute as well. I love her white paws. I hope other's have pictures they can post. Mom said it turned out great.

Melissa said...

so...in a word, you totally didnt go overboard then? right? are you even capable of not overdoing it? i am sure it was the most beautiful baby shower that ever was. i am so sorry i couldnt be there.

Melissa said...

im still chuckling at the picture of your kittie in a onesie

The Crandall Family said...

Thanks so much again!! not to get all mushy but your the best friend ever and I totally appreciate all you did! It was super fun and very cute! you and my mom are funny, always playing dress up your pets :)