Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Blog

I've started another blog: http://natsscripturejournal.blogspot.com

One of my many goals this year is to read The Book of Mormon in its entirety. I have a testimony of many principles in the gospel of Jesus Christ but to be completely honest, reading The Book of Mormon (from cover to cover) has always been a challenge for me.

To accomplish this goal and to ask in all sincerity of the truthfulness of this book for myself I’ve started this blog.

D&C 88:63
63 Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

2 comments:

Andi Fitz said...

cool Nat. That's one of my goals too!

Melissa said...

get after it nat! it really does help. we have read it almost 2 times through with the girls. one or two verses before bed, along with prayers and a host of other bedtime ritual things