Friday, November 21, 2008

Ice Man, is that you?

This was posted on msn.com as sunken dreamboats, it was too funny not to share. I couldn't believe it. If you don't know, Top Gun is quite possibly my favorite movie ever. It's sad to see Ice Man hasn't aged as gracefully as many of his Hollywood counterparts. But it's kind of reassuring, he's human right? That's pretty cruel to do now and then photos anyway. I used to think if I ever met Val Kilmer in person I'd ask him to do the jaw snap, now I think I'd forgo that request. It's not as hot with the jowls. I sill love ya Tom Kazanski!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I also saw one of McGyver then and now. not a pretty site. Like you said, it's good to know we're all human!

Melissa said...

i know that was a sad moment for me..."whoa, time hasnt treated him so great".