Sunday, February 8, 2009

For the past few weeks I've been slowly working on a rag quilt for my sister-in-law Annie. She's having a baby boy in May and she's obsessed with froggies (hence the fabric I picked). I haven't sewn since 7th grade. We had to make a pillow for home economics. For some reason I chose to make the level 5 snake. I found my old project hiding in my mom's closet...


Awesome huh? (lol) So when I pulled out the sewing machine I had to remember what a presser foot and a bobbin was. But after a few practices I ventured onto my project for Annie. It's finally all finished!
The Back

The Front

I'm sticking to projects that look awesome raggy...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute quilt, good job!

Melissa said...

it turned out so beautiful!! now you can show me how to make mine :) ps. I think "level 5 snake" would make a great band name.

mandi said...

Rockin!! You should totally hang on to that pillow and scare the crap out of your future children.

Rosie said...

That is such a cute quilt! I stand by my ineptitude with craftiness and say - if it cant be done in a day, its not going to be done by me. Congrats on your level 5 snake and blankie :)