Sunday, February 8, 2009

L i FE Pod


Rules:
1. Put your
iPod on shuffle (I just used iTunes)
2. Fill in each number with the NEXT SONG...
3. DON'T CHEAT!!

Some don't make any sense but others can be really funny...

1. How am I feeling today?
Come With Me - Puff Daddy

2. How far will I get in life?
What About Now -
Lonestar

3. What is my best friend’s theme song?
Imitation of Life - REM

4. What was high school like?
Every Time I Look For You - Blink 182

5. What does your significant other feel about you?
Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me - U2

6. What is in store for me this weekend?
Mamma Mia - ABBA

7. What is the best thing about me?
Circle of Love - Saturday's Warrior (
LOL)

8. What song is about my parents?
Hot Damn - Ab-Liva/
Clipse/Pharrell/Rosco P. Coldchain

9. How is my life going?
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Banter - Flight of the Concords

11. How does the world see me?
The Emperor is Dead - Gladiator

12. What do my friends think of me?
In the Still of The Night - The Temptations

13. Do people secretly think I’m good looking?
Here With Me - Dido

14. How can I make myself happy?
A Well Respected Man - The Kinks (Juno)

15. What should I do with my life?
Brothers & Sisters -
Coldplay

16. What is some good advice?
Since by man came death, for as in Adam even so in Christ - Handel's Messiah

17. Will I get married?
National Anthem - Jimmy Hendrix

18. Where will I go in life?
All this time - Sting

19. Will I have kids?
Canned Heat -
Jamiroquai

20. What is my current theme song?
Was it a Dream - 30 Seconds to Mars

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hmmm, some of those are oddly fitting, like #9 and #10.