Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's the easter bunny, bock bock.

This is the Easter basket I made Alvin for our first Easter together. I think we had only been back from our honeymoon for a week and if you can't tell I went a little overboard. (Me go overboard? Na....) As for year three... I just barely remembered that Easter is on Sunday and he'll be lucky if he gets a mindy mint! (Man, I'm a mean wife...) Better yet, I'll get a some plastic eggs and put coupons in them instead of candy and hide them around our apartment. When he finds them he'll get coupons like, "Bon Appetit! *Redeem this coupon for the dinner of your choice! *Valid only April 1-31st, 2020" What a lucky guy, lol.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

nattie never goes overboard. ever. i think the coupons should say "this is good for one free hug"

Andi Fitz said...

That post made me laugh. Don't worry, I didn't even know you were supposed to get anything for your husband for Easter. Scott didn't even get coupons from me last year.

Rosie said...

I think im with Andrea. But I have to admit i always enjoy a Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolate mint Easter egg. Hope you have a peaceful Easter day. (with sunshine)